Office of Research
The Rutgers SN Office of Research is responsible for supporting research and sponsored program initiatives of SN faculty and students. The Office of research is also responsible for overseeing compliance of SN research personnel with research-related regulations and policies of Rutgers and external regulatory bodies.
- Consultation on grant proposals
- Editorial assistance for grant proposals and manuscripts
- Statistical consultation on research design and data analysis
- Guidance in post-award grants management
- Support in formulating protocols
- Support for grant submission and post award reporting
- IRB consultation and support
- Assistance with grant/budget development
- Support for adherence with current regulations and policies governing research.
- Assistance in locating funding opportunities.
View selected faculty activities in research »
For more information contact:
Cheryl Thiemann, MPA