Admissions - Application Information & Deadlines
Check the admission requirements for your specific program before applying. Application deadline dates are subject to change without notice.
- Applicants should only apply to one BSN program (either the accelerated or part time) on one campus. Any students applying to more than one designation in Nursing CAS will not be eligible for a refund.
- All required documentation and prerequisite courses must be submitted by the application deadline. Candidates with a course still in progress may not apply.
Admissions update: Application deadlines, prerequisites and other admission requirements are in transition as we continue the integration of the accelerated BSN Programs at Rutgers.
Accelerated BSN program, Newark
Effective Fall Term 2014: The Accelerated BSN Programs at Rutgers School of Nursing, Newark Campus, and Rutgers College of Nursing will replaced by a collaborative program. It will admit students twice yearly - Fall and Spring. View the new admission requirements here.
- Spring Term 2014 - the deadline has passed
- March 15, 2014 for Fall Term 2014 (decision by May 1)
- July 15, 2014 for Spring Term 2015 (decision by September 1)
- March 15, 2015 for Fall Term 2015 (decision by May 1)
Accelerated BSN program - Stratford
- Spring Term 2014 - deadline has passed
- Fall Term 2014 - deadlines and requirements to be announced.
BSN Degree Part-time program - Newark
- February 3, 2014 for Summer Term 2014
MSN and Postmasters Applications
- Apply online using Nursing CAS »
Other graduate programs
- Apply Online
- Print an application
- Print Recommendation Form
MSN | Postmasters
Tuition & Fees
Nurse Anesthesia Program admits once per year
- Please use paper application only
- Deadline December 1st for Fall admission
- Apply by June 1st for Fall Term
- Apply by October 1st for Spring Term
The application fee is $50.
The DNP Programs accept applicants twice a year.
DNP Courses do not follow the traditional academic semesters.
(Application Deadlines: October 1 for Spring and June 1 for Fall admission) - the deadline has been extended, we are still accepting for Spring 2014 DNP admissions
DNP Application deadlines will be extended until Monday, December 9, 2013 (close of business day @ 4:00 pm)
The PhD Program in Urban Health accepts applicants once a year for the Fall Semester. Please submit your completed application no later than April 2 for admission to the Fall cohort of the same year. Applicants are encouraged to contact the program director, Dr. Sabrina Marie Chase, prior to submitting an application to the program.
Foreign students wishing to inquire about the F-1 status should visit the International Services website.
International Applicants on any type of VISA must provide a home country mailing address as their permanent address. You are considered an out-of-state resident even if you currently reside in the state of New Jersey.
Registration or course schedules?