FXB Center Locations:
The François-Xavier Bagnoud Center at the Rutgers School of Nursing has two locations (download PDF of map):
- The Stanley S. Bergen Building
65 Bergen Street - 8th Floor
on the corner of 12th Avenue and Bergen Street.
• Global HIV Program
• The Child Health Program
• HIV/AIDS National Resource Center
• The Family Place
• HealthCare Connections
- University Hospital
150 Bergen Street – G102
between 12th and South Orange Avenues
• FXB Center for Children
By Car (including Parking Directions):
Public parking is available at street meters in front of 65 Bergen Street (Stanley S. Bergen building) and in parking garage P3 (#9 on map). Employee parking tags are required for all other parking lots shown on the map.
From New Jersey Turnpike, North or South:
- Take exit 15W to I-280 West to the Orange St./6th St. exit. Make the first right onto Orange St. and proceed one block to First St. Turn right and proceed about half a mile to West Market St., where First St. becomes Bergen St. Take the first left after W. Market Street, onto 12th Avenue. Parking lot P3 is on your right.
From the Garden State Parkway, North or South:
- Take exit 145 to I-280 East. Stay to the left to exit at First St. Turn right on First St. and continue across W. Market St., where First St. becomes Bergen St. Take the first left after W. Market Street, onto 12th Avenue. Parking lot P3 is on your right.
From Route 78, East or West
- Take Exit 56 and turn left at the second light (W. Bigelow St.). Go about three-tenths mile mile and turn right onto Bergen St. Take the first left after W. Market Street, onto 12th Avenue. Parking lot P3 is on your right.
From New York City:
- Take the George Washington Bridge or the Lincoln Tunnel to NJ Turnpike to Exit 15W. Follow directions from the NJ Turnpike. Or take the Holland Tunnel to the NJ Turnpike (exit 14) to Route 78 W. Follow directions from Route 78.
By Train to Penn Station, Newark:
- NJ Transit–provides service from many counties in NJ and from Rockland and Orange Counties in NY Call 1-800-772-2222 (from NJ) or 1-201-762-5100 (from out-of-state) for schedules and information. www.njtransit.com*
- PATH–from NYC (33rd St. or World Trade Ctr.) or NJ (Hoboken or Journal Square, Jersey City) Call 1-800-234-7284 for schedules and information. http://www.panynj.gov/path/*
- AMTRAK–Call 1-800-872-7245 for schedules and information. www.amtrak.com*
- SEPTA–Provides service from Philadelphia to Trenton. At Trenton transfer to NJ Transit. Call 1-215-580-7800 for SEPTA schedules and information. (See above for NJ Transit info.) www.septa.org*
* From Penn Station, Newark, take NJ Transit Bus #34 to Bergen Street and 12th Avenue. Taxis are also available (approximately a 10 minute ride).
- NJ Transit–has an extensive bus system serving the Newark area.
Call 1-800-772-2222 (from NJ) or 1-201-762-5100 (from out-of-state)
for schedules and information. www.njtransit.com
The RBHS-Newark Campus is approximately six miles from
Newark Liberty International Airport.
Transportation from the airport is available via taxi, bus or car rental.
Call 1 800-247-7433 or 1-201-961-6000 for ground transportation information. www.panynj.gov