Center for Lifelong Learning
- 12 Prescribing Controlled Substances - Newark
- 12 Prescribing Controlled Substances - Stratford
- 16 IV Therapy Certification Course - Newark
- 2 Prescribing Controlled Substances - Stratford
- 7 Basic Clinical Skills & Health Assessment
- 14 IV Therapy Certification Course - Newark
- 16 Prescribing Controlled Substances - Newark
- 8 Winter Institute for Comprehensive Systematic Reviews of Economic Evidence - Newark
- 14 Prescribing Controlled Substances - Newark
- 25 IV Therapy Certification Course - Newark
These courses may also interest you...
- Public Health Practice Education & Training
- Community Training Center at University Hospital (CPR, ACLS, PALS)
- New Jersey AIDSLine: making it easier to earn free CE credits
New Jersey AIDSLine is a semiannual newsletter, available on-line and in hard copy, published by the FXB Center at Rutgers School of Nursing and the New Jersey Department of Health, Division of HIV, STD and TB services. AIDSLine includes feature articles on current events in the HIV, TB and STD fields, as well as continuing education articles for physicians, nurses, and other health professionals.
Download Current edition of AIDSLine Here
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
Rutgers School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission On Accreditation.