About the Center for Lifelong Learning
We are dedicated to assisting faculty, students and the nursing community to meet lifelong educational needs.
We want to provide you with educational opportunities to remain up-to-date regarding clinical and professional issues. We can help you meet mandatory educational requirements for re-licensure and certification, and offer you new and interesting learning opportunities for your professional development
OUR VISION is to be recognized as a local and national leader in continuing education and professional development.
OUR MISSION is to promote the delivery of quality patient care through knowledge and professional development.
OUR CORE VALUES are:
- Education is a life long activity.
- Continuing education is vital for professional growth.
- Education empowers nurses.
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
Rutgers School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission On Accreditation.